[Regarding the business of teahouses and Kawachiya]
We will be closed for the time being to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection. We will inform you again on the website when it restarts.
[Notice about system malfunction]
From August 2nd to August 3rd, 2020, we could not receive bridal fair reservations/bridal inquiries due to system malfunction. If you make a reservation or make an inquiry during this period, please kindly contact us again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
[Regarding measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections] Weddings are held in accordance with BIA guidelines.
■ Public space initiatives
1. Installation of alcohol disinfectant
We strive for an environment where guests can easily disinfect their hands.
2. Door knobs, doors, elevator buttons, restroom doors, etc. will be regularly disinfected throughout the day.
We disinfect the door knobs, doors, buttons in the elevator, doors of the restroom, etc. where alcohol is disinfected once a hour.
3.Regular ventilation of banquets will be performed after every event, and every hour at wedding salons.
During the banquet and banquet, we ventilate before and after that to change the air in the venue.
Also, in the bridal salon, ventilation is performed about once an hour.
4. Buffet style meals are not provided in order to prevent transmission of the disease via food or tablewares.
5. Install a thermography camera at the entrance
of weddings/banquet/restaurant/hotel guests.
6. Wearing masks for employees and related staff
Employees and related staff will also wear masks during the service. (Excluding some staff)
■ Requests to our guests
1. We ask for your cooperation in hand disinfection when visiting the facility so that customers can use this facility with peace of mind.
2. We sincerely apologize for any customers suspected of being infected with the new coronavirus, but please refrain from entering.
3. If you have a fever, cough, or other symptoms, please notify the staff nearby.
4. If there is a close contact with a person who is positive for a new type coronavirus infection, or if there is a person suspected of being infected with a family member or a close acquaintance, immigration restrictions from the government within the past 14 days, observation after entry Please refrain from attending if you have traveled to a country, region, etc. where a period is required, or if you have a heavy contact with the resident concerned, or if you have a fever or a cold.
5. Please refrain from swirling a glass or a cup as much as possible.
* The above may be updated according to the policies indicated by the Japanese government and related organizations. We will keep updating the newest policies.
[G20 Aichi-Nagoya Foreign Ministers Meeting]
At the G20 Aichi-Nagoya Foreign Ministers' Meeting held on November 22nd and 23rd, we were able to successfully hold a cultural event and foreign ministers dinner party. Thank you very much for your help. State of the day,HerePlease visit.